Benefits of membership:
- Beers, wines and spirits all at very competitive prices
- Regular weekend Entertainment, including Live Bands, Discos, Magic Acts and Bingo
- Live Sports shown on the Wide Screen TV (BT Sports and Sky Sports)
- Use of the Club on all occasions including Member Only nights such as Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve which are strictly Members Only
- Ability to hire the Club for celebrations such as birthdays, anniversaries, christenings
- Eligible to take part in Find the Joker, the Membership Draw and other games/promotions the Club may choose to run from time to time
- Free places at our Annual Children’s Christmas Party including festive buffet, disco and a present from Father Christmas
- Free OAP Christmas party for members, including festive buffet and entertainment
To renew your membership, you can either complete a paper membership form available at the Club or fill in the online form below, then visit the club together with your renewal fee. As soon as your membership card is available we will let you know.
Purley Sports and Social Club is a self-funded members club which relies in part on its membership subscriptions to operate. The Officers and its Committee Members run the Club on behalf of its members and are obliged to ensure that the rules governing the Club are adhered to and that the Club is run on a fair and equal basis for all; this includes adhering to its Membership Policy.
New Membership joining Fee remaining 2017-2018 ( £5 admin fee in addition)
- Senior Citizen Single
(65 or over)
- Senior Citizen Joint
(At least one 65 or over)
Membership Application Form
- Please use this form to apply for new membership only. If you are an existing member who wishes to renew your membership, please refer to the table of renewal sessions above.
- When filling the form, you can select single or joint membership. If applying for joint membership, fill in the details of your partner; otherwise, leave them blank. Membership fees for the types of membership available are listed above.
- If you are under 21 or are applying for Senior membership, please fill in the date of birth section. Otherwise, leave it blank.
- You need to provide details of two Proposers, each of whom need to have been members of the Club for at least 6 months. If you know their membership numbers, please fill them in.
- Finally, you must indicate that you have read the Club Rules and agree to abide by them at all times. If you are applying for a joint membership, your partner must tick the second box to indicate that they have read and agree to the Club Rules also.
- When you send the form, you will see a thumbs up or thumbs down. If you see a thumbs down, please check you have filled in all the required sections (marked with a ‘*’).
- After submitting the form your application will be reviewed. Applications will be reviewed in the order received with priority given to Purley residents. If successful, we will contact you to let you know when your membership card is ready. You can then visit the club, pay the membership fee and enjoy all the benefits of being a Purley Sports & Social Club member!